Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Reflection for Welcome to My World Speech


Reflection:
 What surprised you about the presentation and what could you do to improve  time you speak?

I was surprised how easy it was presenting my speech. I was really worried how I would speak in front of the class especially because I was talking about something so personal. The book was right though! Once I got through my intro it was smooth sailing! I was surprised how attentive my peers were as well. I assumed they wouldn't be paying attention but I noticed that I had everyone's eye contact which calmed my nerves a little as well. I would have practiced a little bit more in front of my friends. I noticed that I was crossing my legs and playing with my note cards. I think if I practiced more I would have been more aware of my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment